Monday, February 10, 2020

Happy Camper IPC 116

How is everyone doing!
We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge!
Here is the current challenge.

Along with the challenge colors I came up with this cute tag!

Happy Camper a tag by Diane Morales using Cozy Camper stamp set By Newton's Nook Designs

Digging into my paper stash I created the base of my tag 
using red paper with white hearts.
Using the Cozy Camper Stamp Set I created a cute scene.
I used the teal part of the challenge color to color in my camper.


I created my green grassy hill for my camper using the
To finish this tag, I stamped on a sentiment, added on pink Hearts, 
and red and white twine.
This tag was so much to make!
 I hope that it inspires you to use the challenge colors
To create a fun project and share with us.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great week
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment