Monday, September 21, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge 132 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Using the sketch challenge, I came up with this batty Halloween Card.

A shaped card by Diane Morales using the Batty Newton Stamp by Newton's Nook Designs
The background was SO MUCH FUN to make.

I used the CLOUDS STENCIL and Distress Ink and just started inking up paper.

No expectations, I just created the clouds till I liked what I saw.

While the clouds were drying, I stamped out BATTY NEWTON

and started to color in the image.



Since the card was going in an all blue direction, I chose red and gray for my image.

I did not want the image did not get lost in the background.

With all the logistics handled, I turned my attention to the making the base of the card.

I LOVE shaped cards.

Using the CIRCLE FRAMES DIE SET I die cut my inked background and added it

to layers and a card base using dies and paper from my stash.

I placed BATTY NEWTON on my card with foam tape and added on my black bats.

I die cut the Fish Tail Banner from the BANNER TRIO DIE SET.

This became a great place to place my sentiment from the BATTY NEWTON STAMP.

A few “stars” add in the background with a gel pen finished this card.

 


Hope this inspires you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment