Monday, September 28, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge - Autumn Theme

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

 I just LOVE autumn!

I been in crafty rut lately.

As makers we always look for inspiration everywhere.

 Why not use the challenge picture and create a card based on it?

A card by Diane Morales created for the Inky Paws Challenge by Newton's Nook Designs


The background was created using the FRAMES AND FLAGS DIE SET

and papers from my stash.

On top of that, I have the 3¼ stitched circle from the

 CIRCLE FRAMES DIE set to create my feature circle.


Grass under the truck was created by back cutting

a piece of the stitched circle and inky up the piece with Distress Ink.

The feature stamp is from FARMING FUN STAMP SET.

Fall colors are the best!


I used those colors and the leaves and pumpkin from the

Paw-tumn Newton Stamp to add that fall flare.

Checkout how the pumpkin fits perfectly in the truck bed.

Finally, I used a sentiment from the FALL ROUNDABOUT STAMP SET

and the BANNER TRIO DIES to create a place for the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my (literal) take on our Autumn Theme.

  May this card inspire you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

  

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment