Monday, September 14, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge 132 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.
 


That is right!  It is time for a sketch challenge!

I just LOVE this challenge.

Here is what I created using the challenge sketch.

a card by Diane Morales featuring the Paw-Tumn Newton Stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs

I have an easy card featuring the NEW and uber cute

PAW-TUMN NEWTON STAMP

For the base of the card I used a rectangle die set and some paper from my stash.

I die cut my three layers out and glued everything together.

Since my background is just black and white,

I used bold bright fall colors on my stamped image.

I love the colors that I used on my stamped image so much,

I decided they would also look great on my side element.




The Frames and Flags Die Set was perfect for these elements.

After I die cut out my elements, I used my alcohol markers to put color on them.

I made sure the ink was good and dry and then I stamped on my sentiment.

I added on my stamped image to the front of my card with foam tape to finish out my card.

Hope this inspires you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

 along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment