Monday, October 5, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge - Autumn Theme

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


This challenge is perfect for the weather right now.

The days are mild and sunny, and the nights are cool and crisp.

Check out my card for the challenge.


As a kid always wanted to play in autumn leaves.

Being from California, I never got the chance.

How fun would it be to have Newton play in the autumn leaves!

Using the Fall Roundabout Stamp it became easy to create this idea.

I started with a standard size A2 piece of card stock.

I used the Fall Roundabout Stamp and stamped 

at the top and bottom of the card square.



 Coloring in all my leaves using fall colors was the next step.

Then made the bold move to die cut out the square I just colored

with the Large postage Edge Rectangle from the Frameworks Die Set.

Using Newton from Newton’s Flower Garden Stamp

I colored and die cut using the same fall colors.

I need a break in color, so I used the 2 5/8 circle from the Circle Frames Die.


This became the perfect spot for Newton to chill in flood of autumn color.

I finished with one of the sentiments from the fall roundabout stamp set 

and my favorite banner from the Frames and Flags Die Set.

Please note, I did have to snip the stamp to make it fit in the banner,

May this card inspire you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by! 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment