Monday, October 19, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Check out these challenge colors!

Using the Ghost Stencil and the challenge colors I came up with this slimline card.


I started my card by picking Distress Ink that best matched the challenge colors.

Using the Ghost Stencil, I just stared inking in the ghosts from light to dark.

 I kept blending in color till I got an even amount of the challenge

color and a slight blend between each color.

It did take me a few tries to get the color mix I was looking for,

 be patient when blending, you will get there.


Next, I turned my attention to the base of the card. 

I used the Large scalloped slimline frame from 

the Slimline Frame and Portholes Die Set.

I wanted the ghosts to stand out, so I decides to use black for most of the card.

Using the Land Boarders Die Set I created a front plate for my sentiment.

My sentiment is part of the Halloween Trio Die Set as well as the bats

that I added on to create some depth on the card.

I hope this card inspire you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment