Monday, October 12, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way!


These colors are perfect for October and inspired me to come up 

with this CAS (clean and simple) design.


I know for a new card maker some of the cards that are out can be very intimidating.

Cardmaking does not have to be about complicated design.

Using some of the challenge colors, I created a basic A2 background.

I used more of the challenge colors and cut strips of paper in different sizes

and attached those to the background.


The star of the show is the Spooky Roundabout Stamp.

The challenge colors were perfect for coloring in the stamped images.

I finished my card by propped up my die cut circle with foam tape
 and added a sentiment to front of the card.

I know that this card is amazingly simple and basic, if you just staring out in cardmaking this is a card you can do with no problems to help you find your style.

May this card inspire you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by! 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 

 

1 comment: