Monday, October 26, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans! 

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

It is time for a sketch challenge!


Using the challenge sketch, I came up with this card.


Halloween is right around the corner.

Perfect time to use my Newton’s Costume Party Stamp Set.

No Halloween Colors for this card.

Bold Pastels from my collection of Spectrum Noir Classique Markers

makes this card stand out.

I decided to use black on this card as much as I could to make the colors pop.

The base of this card is made from the Large Scalloped Rectangle

from the Frames and Flags Die Set.


The stripes on my card were created by cutting ½ inch strips of paper

 and coloring them in with the same marker colors that I used in my Trick or Treaters.

The sentiment circle is part of the 

Circle Frames Die.

When I started this card, I was not sure where it was going,

 but I do LOVE how this card turned out.

I hope this card inspire you to use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

along with the sketch and GET CRAFTY!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment