Monday, March 15, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 144 - Sketch Challenge

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!

Using the sketch, I came up with fun card.


To start this card, I created a base for my card using MY FAVORITE die

the Frames and Flags Die Set. I found this super cool holographic card stock

 at Michael’s that I selected for the background.

 Creating the circle element of the sketch was made easy

By using the Circle Frames Die and white card stock.


My featured stamp is the Daffodils Stamp Set.

I chose to color my daffodils in the traditional yellow color.

To finish the card, I used one of the banners from the Frames and Flags Die Set.

I used the same banner for my sentiment, just slightly chopped down.

A final touch of butterflies from the Daffodils Stamp set completes this card.

 



And that is MY take on the challenge sketch.

Now it is your turn.

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 

OR

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment