Monday, March 29, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 145 - Friendship Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


This time it is all about the friendship.

Here is MY take on the challenge.


I stared my card by creating a background using The Petite Flowers Stencil.

I selected four Distress Oxide colors and just inked up the stencil.

 Once I was sure the Oxide ink was dry, I ran my background thru the die cutting machine.

I used the large scalloped rectangle die from the Frames and Flags Die Set.


Nothing gives me the warm and fuzzy friendship feeling 

more that the Smitten Kittens Stamp Set.

I chose the two cozy kittens to be my feature stamp.

Needing a place to put my sentiment I selected one of

the heats from the Hearts Frames Die.

The mini hearts from the Smitten Kitten Stamp Set

 colored in to match the background completes my card.

  that is MY take on the challenge sketch.

Now it is your turn.

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

 the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as



OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 


No comments:

Post a Comment