Monday, March 1, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 143 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


Here is my take on the challenge.


I just love the color challenge!

I knew that I wanted to use “purple” color for the base of the card.

Now that I have the NEW Basket Stencil,

 I thought that this would make a great background. 

I used Milled Lavender Distress Oxide Ink to make the two-tone look.

Once the ink was dry, I used the Frames Squared Die Set to create my card shape.

Next, I colored in my bunny from the SUPER cute Hoppy Greetings Stamp Set.

I used the “yellow” for my sign.

I am always looking to do something a little different on my cards.



That is when I decided that I wanted to pop the center up on the card.

This created a heart shaped feature area for my bunny.

I used the Heart Frames Die to die cut this out and fun foam to keep it propped up.

To add the “green” on my card I used the Land Boarders Die to create a grassy

area for my bunny. I also made sure I had a lot on the green on the flowers.

And that is MY take on the challenge colors.

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on this fun challenge colors

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 


OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




No comments:

Post a Comment