Monday, March 8, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 143 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Check out these challenge colors.


Using the challenge colors, I came up with this card.


To create the bold background for this card I used the

Mugs Stencil, purple card stock, and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink.

I just love the way Oxide ink settles on the top of dark card stock

So easy to do and with a huge punch of color.


With the background being so prominent,

 I kept the rest of the card kind of simple.

A round die from my stash is the ideal place for

 my sentiment from the Love Café Stamp Set.

The perfect stamp set for the coffee lover in your life.

To finish out the challenge colors I used the green and yellow on my

coffee cups also from the Love Café Stamp Set.

And that is MY take on the challenge colors.

                                      Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment