Monday, March 22, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 144 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


Using the above sketch, I came up with fun card.

OK! I been really into stencils lately.

  Using ALL my scrap paper up has been a goal of mine for a while.

Stencil are a quick way off getting down the pile real fast!

Such was the case with the background for this card,

The Bold Blooms Stencil and some leftover orange card stock,

add some Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide Ink and a card was born!

I had just enough of my stenciled image to die cut a 

square that fit perfect inside the Frames Squared Die Set.

This stenciled image and leftover yellow card stock makes the base of my card.



When I think of Flowers I also think of Butterflies, so the 

Monarch Stamp Set was a natural choice to be my featured element of the card. 

I colored the butterfly to make sure that it pops against the bright orange background.

 My final touch for this card is to create two banners using the Small Banner 

from the Frames and Flags Die Set. MY GO TO die set for all things banner related.

I adore this banner and it is the perfect size for my sentiment.

 And that is MY take on the challenge sketch.

Now it is your turn.

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 



OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment