Monday, May 17, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 148 - Thank You

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

This week we are saying THANK YOU!

  In my house nothing says THANK YOU more than a big cup of coffee!


To start this card, I created a background of using the Mugs Stencil
 and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide.

While I was waiting for the ink to dry, I stamped out my image

 using the Newton’s Mug Stamp Set.

I also used the tiny flower from the Dainty Daisies Stamp Set to stamp inside the mug.


I picked a lovely selection of bright colors for my image to stand out against my background.

Next using the Circle Frames Die, I create a focal point for my card out of matching card stock.

I decided to die cut out the center of the circle.

This gave me great place to place my stamped image and hang my sentiment.

The tiny tag comes from the Tags Times Two Die Set.


The final step to create a card base using matching card stock and attach my

sentiment tag with matching twine.

That completes my take on THANK YOU

Now it is your turn. 

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as


OR




to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 


No comments:

Post a Comment