Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 148 - Thank You Theme

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!

This week we have a THANK YOU THEME

For my take on the challenge, I chose to make a Tag.


Tags are so much fun to make.

I need to make more tags!

For the base of my tag, I chose the Fancy Edges Tag Die along with yellow cardstock.

Always on the look out for a new way to create backgrounds,

 I used something unexpected.

the NEW Petite Clouds Stencil and Nuvo Drops.


 I am Using a Deco Foil Stencil Pal for this technique.

The Stencil Pal helps to get the thick Nuvo Drops into all the parts of the stencil.

 Warning! This technique does take a while to dry.

The results are awesome a super cute raised background with great texture.

And… I am using up all those Nuvo Drops in my stash.


To finish out my tag I used the Bleeding Heart Stamp Set.

Bright colors are my jam, and I chose the brightest purple

 and green markers that I could find to color my flowers.

Using the Banner Trio Die, I created a place for my

 sentiment and added that to the front of my tag.

That completes my take on THANK YOU

Now it is your turn.

 Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as


 OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment