Monday, May 31, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 149 - Color Challenge


 Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Take the above colors and your favorite

Newton’s Nook product and create something to share.

Here is my take on the challenge.


I decide to use the challenge colors a little differently.

I gathered some cardstock that matched the challenge colors and cut them into 1 inch strips.

 I attached these strips into a card top and then stamped the strips with

 the Easter Lily Stamp Set and Versamark Ink.

Heat setting the image with clear embossing powder gave me an adorable tropical background.


Next, I stamped out my toucans from the Toucan Party Stamp Set.

I decided to color all my foliage using the challenge colors.

To create the wreath behind my toucan I used an unusual choice.

The snow globe top from the Snow Globe Shaker Die Set.


To finish my card, I attached my wreath and toucans to the front of my card with foam tape.

 I added on accents with Sickles and a Gel Pen.

Finally, I stamped on my sentiment and created a card base.

That completes my take on this challenge.

Now it is your turn. 

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 

OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment