Monday, May 24, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 149 - Color Challenge



Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are starting a NEW challenge this week.

It is color challenge time!

Take the above colors and your favorite

Newton’s Nook product and create something to share.

Here is my take on the challenge.

I was inspired by the challenge picture as you can see.

Let us start with the background.

I created a card base using the large Rounded Edge from the

Frames Squared Die Set.

 The mint color and the Serene Stripes Stencil is how I created the base for my card.

I stenciled on my color and splattered on some white paint for texture.

The Cultivated Cacti is my stamp set of choice for this card.

I took color cues directly from the inspiration picture.

Using the rest of the challenge colors to create my vibrant succulents.

Utilizing neutral colors for my planters to make the challenge colors stand out.

I created a place for my sentiment and succulents using the Scalloped Heart

 From the Heart Frames Die Set.

For a final touch I added on enamel dots.


That completes my take on these super cute challenge colors.

Now it is your turn. 

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 

OR

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment