Monday, July 5, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 152 - Color Challenge

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!

 and here is my take on the challenge.


A lot of people do not buy themes stamp sets, after the holiday is over what do you do with it?

That is not the case with Newton’s 4th of July Stamp Set.

The images on this stamp set are so cute they could be used for other events.

Here is how I started my card.

The Slimline Frames & Portholes Die is the card base.

I just ran the die thru my die cutting machine with white card stock.

For the inside portion of the die, the portholes, I cut out with off-white card stock.

This gives a little contrast on the card and makes the card not so white.


Using two of the challenge colors and the NEW Fireworks Stencil

 I inked up a background for the portholes.

White card stock and the color choices of Festive Berry and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide.

That left the yellow challenge color.

I used this color for the wagon and fireworks.

I added a contrasting blue color to make my challenge colors pop.


To finish my card, I assembled my card together, created a sentiment 

and finished off with some sparkly flair that come from the 

Newton’s 4th of July Stamp Set.

Now that my card is done it is time to show us your take on this fun challenge.

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

    Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment