Monday, July 19, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 153 - Sketch Challengre

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!



Using the sketch challenge, I came up with this card.


It is summertime and Newton Spends his time at the shore collecting sea shell.

I love the way the background of this card came out and it was so easy to do.

I started off with the Seashells Stencil, tapping this down to some white cardstock.

I used Broken China, Milled Lavender, Sun Sugar ,

and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Ink.

I never have a plan, I just inked till I liked what I see.

I also sprayed on white Perfect Pearls that I had in a Mini Mister       

                                      


Since, the background needed time to dry, I turned my attention to the rest of the elements.

The banner element is from the Frames and Flags Die Set.

I inked this up using Milled Lavender Oxide Ink.

For the square element, I chose a square die from my stash

and using masking paper I just masked off a circle.

I used Broken China Oxide Ink and when the ink was dry,

I just removed the mask and stamped on my sentiment.

Now to assemble the card.

Using the Large Scalloped Rectangle Die from the Frames and Flags Die Set

I die cut out my seashell background.

Next, I added on all the sketch components.

Finally, I added on my featured stamp Newton’s Seashell.

I also added the waterdrop details that comes in the Stamp Set and some bling.


That completes my take on this sketch challenge.

What will you create using this fun sketch?

 DON’T FORGET


Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 

OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment