Monday, March 21, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 169 - Think Spring!

 



Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Check out this fun card!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Floral Roundabout

Heartfelt Essentials

Circle Frames Die

A7 Frame and Banners Die (banner)

So excited to share this super quick shaped card with you.

I stared by stamping the flower image onto some white cardstock.

I chose bright bold colors for the spring flowers on this stamp.

Once everything was colored, I die cut out my circle using the circle frames die.

I also die cut out the scalloped circle from the same die set out of green

 card stock to create a peek of scalloped edge.



 I used a circle nesting die from my stash to create a card base and glued on all my layers.

To finish my card, I used a banner from the A7 Frame and Banners Die.

The sentiment come from the Heartfelt Essentials Stamp set.

This is added to the front of my shaped card with foam tape.

And that completes my take on this challenge.

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be



OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                              Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



1 comment: