Monday, March 7, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 168 - Sketch Challenge

 


HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this sketch challenge!

Here is my take on this sketch challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Gnome Garden

A7 Frames and Banner Die

Circle Frames Die Set

The A7 size cards continue with this cute quick and easy Gnome card.

I have been trying to use stamp sets that I have not played with in a while.

Spring is right around the corner, and I thought the gnomes wound be perfect for this card.

When you are in a time crunch, grabbing printed cardstock from you stash is a must.

I chose this a masculine plaid for my background that is die

cut out with the A7 Frames and Banner Die.

Green cardstock became the stripe element.

Next, I die cut and colored my gnome dude.


I used the Circle Frames Die Set to create the front element where my gnome will sit.

I used a flower stamp from the Gnome Garden to create some interest behind the gnome.

To assemble this card, I first tied on green and white twine across the front of the card.

Once I go the twine looking good on the card, I attach the card to its base.

The gnome circle went on next, popped up with foam tape.

Finally, I created a sentiment banner and added that to the front.

The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder.

That completes my take on this challenge.


Show us your take on our fun sketch challenge! 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment