Monday, March 7, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 168 - Sketch Challenge


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Check out this sketch challenge!

Here is my take on this sketch.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Cozy Campers

Sunscape Stencil

Land Boarders Die

Slimline Windows and Frames Die Set (banner)

The idea for this card came one evening when the sun was setting.

I thought about how lovely it would be to capture the layers of light on a card.

To create the look that I saw that evening,

I started by gluing down 1 ½ inch strips of colored card stock on to a white card stock base.

Make sure the colors that you used are noticeable different from each other.

This helps the colors in the background to pop back at you.


You will be embossing in the next step, so make sure the glue you use is completely dry.

I placed the Sunscape Stencil over the strips I created and generously applied Versamark ink.

Next, I coated the whole front in clear embossing powder and heat set.

This creates the beautiful ray of sunshine for the back of the card.

      Then, I stamped and colored the camper from the Cozy Campers stamp set.

To keep my camper grounded, I die cut out some grass using the Land Boarders Die.



Once the camper was glued to the front of the card, I created a place for

 my sentiment using the banner from the Slimline Windows and Frames Die Set.

To finish up this card, I created a card base and added on some hearts to the front of the card. 

That completes my take on this challenge.

Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on our fun color challenge

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be



OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 



1 comment: