Monday, February 5, 2024

Let Love Bloom

Hello and Welcome

I cannot believe that it is February already.

I have a fun and versatile card to share with you today.

This card could be Valentine with a change in the sentiment.

Or just leave the sentiment as is to create a fun friendship card with LOTS of love!


For this card I used 

Birdhouse Greetings

Love and Meow’s 6x6 Paper Pad

Oval Frames Die Set.

Heartfelt Roses (sentiment at the bottom)


To start this card, I used the envelope background paper from

 the Love and Meow’s 6x6 Paper Pad. 

I cut a 3 ½ x 5 ½ slice of the paper, I wanted the card front to be slim 

and long to fit the dimensions of the stamp I was using.

To add a bit of color I used my Prawn (R24) Copic marker and 

added a red edge all around the cut edge of the paper.


I created a card base out of white card stock to fit the card front card front 

 I just created and glued the two pieces together.

While the card base was drying, I stamped out the image that I wanted to use.

I decided on the heat shape topiary and birdhouse from Birdhouse Greetings.

I colored my image with Copic markers in bright colors to stand out against the background

I also used the Oval Frames Die Set and die cut an oval out of velum.

To attach my image to the card, I used foam tape and attached the image to the velum first.

I hid my glue behind my stamped image and glued everything to the front of the card.


Using foam tape, I glued on a couple extra purple butterflies.

To finish this card, I stamped a sentiment from Heartfelt Roses onto red card stock.

This is heat embossed with white embossing powder.

After banner cutting both edges, I attached the sentiment to the front with foam tape.

I hope that you enjoyed my card and I hope that you try out a card like this for fun.

Links to the product are above.


Have an awesome day


Stay crafty my friends!

Diane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment