Friday, February 9, 2024

Newto's Nook Designs Lucky Release

 


Hello Everybody!

It is a delightful day here at Newton’s Nook Designs.

We have three fun new crafty goodies that are sure to get your paw’s Inky!

Shamrocks Hot Foil Plate

Newton’s Lucky Clover Stamp Set

Lucky Dog Stamp Set

First up the Shamrocks Hot Foil Plate.





I had a blast using this hot foil plate with

various kinds of foil and cardstock combinations.

My first foiling was gold shamrocks onto green cardstock.



This was my first pass on the new Hot foil Plate, so the shamrocks were not perfect.

I LOVED the look of the imperfection and embraced it by

creating a tag using the Fancy Edges Tag Die.

After the tag was die cut out, I inked the edges with Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink.

I used the small, stitched oval from Oval Frames Die Set for the itty-bitty

stamped images from Newton’s Lucky Clover Stamp Set.



The white cardstock breaks up all the green and shows off the images.

I finished this tag with a hand cut sentiment banner and gold ribbon.

Speaking of Newton’s Lucky Clover Stamp Set, I decided to be bold.

With my Hot Foil Machine warmed up.

I was able to foil white shamrocks on to GOLD cardstock.

This is the background of my next card




I stamped and colored the images from Newton’s Lucky Clover Stamp Set.

I created a banner using the Banner Duo Die Set.

Once I got the banner level at the bottom of my card, I added on Newton

and extra shamrocks for good luck.

The gold front on this card is just bold and blingy and I just love it so much.

For my final card, I brought things back to Spring.




The doggy in the Lucky Dog Stamp Set is just so cute!

I used paper from the Spring Blooms Cardstock that was

die cut out with rounded edge stitched die from Frames and Flags Die Set.

I glued this to a matching green card base.

The scalloped circle die cut from the Circle Frames Die Set

in white cardstock breaks everything up and I as a

great spot for the doggy from Lucky Dog Stamp Set.

I did a bold thing by stamping my sentiment directly on the printed paper.

A couple of white gems complete this card.

I hope you enjoyed my take on the fun latest items that we have on this release.

The best part is that everything is available NOW!!

Use the links in this blog post to grab your goodies!

 

Happy Shopping!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Stay craft everyone!

 

DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment