Sunday, May 26, 2024

Cats and Coffee

 

Hello Everyone!

I hope the day is treating you well.

I have a fun card to share with you here on the blog!

 

For this card I used

Caffeinated cats

 Time for Coffee (sentiment)

Bright Basics Paper Pad

Frames and Flags Die Set

Basic Frames Die Set

Banner Duo Die Set

Cats and coffee my two of my favorite things!

I started this card with the Bright Basics Paper Pad

 I selected the blue card stock with white hearts.

Since this stamp is going to take up most of the card front,

 I just wanted a hint of something cute in the background.

I cut out the card stock with the largest stitched rectangle die from the Basic Frames Die Set.

I also used white card stock to cut out the largest scalloped

rectangle die from The Frames and Flags Die Set.



These two dies fit perfectly together and make the cutest card front !

I created a card base using matching cardstock and then layered my two die cut layers on top.

I then stamped out Caffeinated Cats.

I chose my favorite bold Marker colors and colored in the image.



I just love these large stamps; it is so therapeutic to color everything in.

Once my coloring was done, I fussy cut out the image leaving a slight border.

Then I placed foam tape on the back of my cut-out image and attached it to the front of my card.



I created a banner from the Banner Duo Die Set using some white card stock.

My sentiment comes from the Time For Coffee Stamp Set.

I finished this card by adding a bit of sparkle pen over the top of the image.

I hope you get to try this card for yourself!

 Thanks for stopping by

 

 Hope you have an awesome day!

 

Stay crafty my friends!

Diane

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment