Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Happy Meowr

 

 

Hello Everyone!

Up on the Newton’s Nook block today with this fun summer card.


 

For this card I used

Newton’s Happy Meowr

lSunscape Stencil

Sea Boarders Die

Frames Squared

Banner Duo Die Set

To start this card, I pulled out the Sunscape stencil.

I decided on using Distress Oxide in Scattered Straw and Carved Pumpkin.

In my usual manner I just stenciled everything in until I liked the way it looked.



Once my sun was stenciled in. I put my paper aside to dry.

Next, I turned my attention to the images from Newton Happy Meowr

I colored my images in using Blues and turquoise to pop in front of all that sunshine.

To assemble my card, I created a base from the Frame Squared Die Set and Neenah Desert Storm card stock.

I created sand at the bottom using the Sea Borders Die

I used Neenah Desert Storm card stock with a bit of Gathered Twigs Distress Ink splashed on.

I just wanted to see just the edge of the scallops

 out on the front of the card so I did end up using

 a square die from my stash for the card front.

I die cut out everything from my card front and attached it to my base.

I placed my sunny background down 1st, and then my die cut sand on top

I placed my images on the card, next popping some of them up with foam tape.

I also created a sentiment banner using the Banner Duo Die Set.



To finish this card, I added Stickles to the sun and anywhere blue.

I hope you get to try this card for yourself!

 Thanks for stopping by

  Hope you have an awesome day

 Stay crafty my friends!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment