Monday, April 9, 2018

Celebrate! IPC 69


We are halfway through the current Inky Paws Challenge.


It is all about the BIRTHDAY!


When I need inspiration I usually like to walk around a craft store.
I was just taking a casual stroll through Jo-Ann’s and I came across these treat bags.

That when the idea for my inspiration fell into place.



Holding Happiness Stamp Set was perfect for these bags!
This stamp Set is super fun and invites lots of color.
I chose my three favorite colors of the bags and matched a stamp set to each one.
Next, I stamped all my images out and picked coordinating ink colors to match the bags.

For the tag portion of the bag I grabbed the 
Tags Two Times Die Set, and I cut out three tags.
Using the Uplifting Wishes Stamp Set, I stamped my sentiment 
on the tags and colored it in with coordinating colors.
The tags were attached to the bag with some colored Twine from my stash.
Also, some dimension from Nuvo drops and I was set.

All this inspired by a walk thru the craft store!

Now it is your turn, use the link in the inspiration photo 
above to show us you get your Paws Inky!
Thanks for stopping by.

DIANE





       




    













No comments:

Post a Comment