Monday, April 16, 2018

Just MY Jam IPC 70


Hi Everyone!
Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge
Check out the sketch we have for you!



I've been wanting to do something cute with the Love Bite Stamp Set.
ALSO, who doesn’t need a quick and easy card.
The sketch gives me gives me the perfect opportunity.


Just MY Jam a card by Diane Morales | Love Bites Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

I started by die cutting out three squares.
For the for the top of the three squares,
I stamped out the jam jars and colored them in with Distressed Ink.
I also stamped and die cut out my toast and color that in.

Once everything was dry, I attached my squares to the top of my card base. 
Then attached my jam jars on top of that with foam tape.
I took a risk and stamp my sentiment in next which, 
I probably should have done first!
I then attached the top of my card to my colored cardstock base.
I added the toast to the front with some foam tape.
For last minute inspiration, I stamp the heart on and added in color.

A simple card for a great sketch!

Time to get your PAWS INKY!
Show us what you can do with this sketch!

Use the link in the sketch picture above.
As always, links to the goodies are below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have an amazing week.
Diane


      







No comments:

Post a Comment