Sunday, April 8, 2018

Happy Birthday Wednesday Challenge !



Happy 9th Birthday Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

 I've been playing along for 3 years.
I LOVE the Wednesday challenge because it has pushed me as a card designer.
In the beginning, my cards, not so good.
But now!


Deep down in my core I have a clean and simple style. 
This card channels this.
Using the Even More Spring Flowers Stamp set and Die and COLOR!
 I LOVE COLOR! These flowers were water colored in using Distress Ink.
Lots of shading to make them pop! 
The curved edge is courtesy of the A2 Card Curved Edge Die .
On top of the flowers, I have English Mustard Nuvo Drops for dimension.

Over the years this crafty life has taught me a few things that have helped me to grow.
The first, art IS subjective. This is a mighty fancy word for art it is how you see it.
My style may not be your style. And that's okay!  You do you!
Second, trust your inner self.  She (or he) is an artist that is bursting to come out!
Third, HAVE FUN!  Just let things flow. All projects are not going to end up in success. 
The ones that don’t, learn from the mistake and move on.
 The best things that I've created is because I just let my mind wander 
and let my inner self do the work.
 Share your projects with people. Send a card to someone you haven't seen in awhile.
 If you see a post that’s appeals to you, like it!  Send a comment to the maker.

The amount of talent out there is incredible! 
I am always humbled to be a part of this little card making community.
So, for the many years of inspiration I say THANK YOU
to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Because of you I have turned procraftinating into an Olympic Sport!
And a huge Happy Birthday and many more!

Tons of hugs

DIANE











No comments:

Post a Comment