Sunday, April 15, 2018

We've Moved !


Hey Everyone!

A quick little post for the current LawnFawnatics Challenge.



Since I'm going to be moving soon. It was natural for me to combine these two sets.
Given half the chance, I would find a spaceship pack my stuff up and transport it like this!

We've moved ! a card by Diane Morales | Lawn Fawn Stamp Sets


For this challenge I created for cards using the
“Beam Me Up Stamp Set” and the “Happy Village” Stamp set.
One of the awesome things about Lawn Fawn Stamps is that they take
 the time to do to do the logistics on their stamp sets.
 Everything fits inside of everything else so mixing and matching things is so much easier!

This also makes for some very cute cards!




Thanks for stopping by!
Link to the challenge above.
Link to the goodies below.
Off to bed to rest this knee!
Hope you have a lovely week
Diane

  
      


      















No comments:

Post a Comment