Monday, June 1, 2020

Bright Bold Blooms IPC 124

Hello Inky Paw’s Fans!

We are halfway thru the current challenge

It is all about

I have a super cool project for you today.

Yes! this is a bold choice of colors!

But, so easy to create!

Using clear Versamark Ink I stamped the Blooming Botanicals Stamp

 onto some bright blue cardstock from the stash.

 Then I heat set the image using clear embossing powder.


I was shocked by how bold the image looked by just using just embossing powder.

The Blooming Botanicals Stamp is designed to fit perfectly inside

the large postage edged rectangle from the Frameworks Die Set.

This became the base of my card.

The one standout is the Lilies in the background.

This is what gave me the idea to use the Easter Lilly Stamp Set

as my flowers for this card.

 Grab your favorite colors of alcohol inks and color in those lilies.

I chose a bold orange for my lilies

I just love the contrast of colors between the orange lily and the blue background.

 For a finishing touch, I used one of the banners from

 the Frame and Flags Stamp Set for my sentiment.


Only three dies and one stamp set for this card.

 Also, a reminder to get out those embossing powder from the stash!

I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty

DIANE


 


No comments:

Post a Comment