Monday, June 29, 2020

In the garden with Newton IPC 126

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


Here is a little something to inspire you.

A card by Diane Morales featuring Newton's Flower Garden by Newton's Nook Designs

 I saw the Newton’s Flower Garden Stamp Set and a card jumped

right into my head for this challenge.

 I used my go to die (and a favorite of all the newton designers)

The Frames and Flags Die Set to create the base of the card.

I drew a pencil line on the curved edge rectangle in the set and used

 Distress Ink to ink up my “sky and ground”


I used the Fence Die Set for my background element and to hide my pencil line.

 (I forgot to erase BEFORE I add on my Distress Ink)

The base of the card and background was done

Now for the stamp set.

I colored in my kitty and flowers. I used the brightest colors that I could on the flowers and butterfly. I really wanted those to items to stand out.


I also propped kitty and a flower onto foam to give the card some dimension.

My card is now done!

I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Using the challenge sketch and your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps!

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment