Monday, June 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Tag IPC 124

Inky Paws Fans!

Its time for a NEW CHALLENGE!

That is right, its color challenge time!

Using the challenge colors, I came up with this fun birthday tag.

Happy Birthday Tag featuring Newton's Birthday Trio by Newton's Nook Designs

For the base of the tag I used

 The Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and Yellow cardstock.

I stenciled on my orange stars using

 The Cascading Stars Stencil and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Ink


 My Featured Stamp Set is 

Newton’s Birthday Trio.


Just a cute tag sure to brighten up somebody’s birthday!

I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Using the challenge colors

and

Your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty

DIANE

 


No comments:

Post a Comment