Monday, June 15, 2020

Shaped Hummingbird Card IPC 125


Hello Inky Paws fans!

We are halfway through the current challenge.

Check out these challenge colors!


In case you did not know there was a NEW release for May.

This gave me a perfect idea for a card.

Check this out!

Shaped Hummingbird Card by Diane Morales using the Hummingbird Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I just LOVE making shaped cards.

The new Circle Frames Die Set is the perfect base for this card.

I just had to use the Hummingbird Stamp Set for this card!

The flowers and the humming bird are just TOO CUTE!


Perfect to go with the challenge colors.

 The “GREEN” grass in the challenge is die cut from the

Land Borders Die Set.



 I ended up die cutting out two of the flowers from this stamp set and propping

one of them up with foam to give the card more dimension.

When I was finished, I realized the card need a larger base.

I used a basic round shape die from my stash to make the card bigger.

The Circle Frames Die Set  fit perfectly, in the center!

I hope this inspires you to create something today!

Using the challenge colors and your Favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty.

DIANE


No comments:

Post a Comment