Monday, June 22, 2020

Butterflies IPC 126

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

Today starts a NEW Inky Paws Challenge.

Check out the amazing sketch we have for you!


Using the sketch, I came up with this card!

Butterflies a card by Diane Morales using the Monarchs Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

This card begins with the background.

Spun Sugar and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide are my

color choices along with the Butterflies Stencil Set.

The two-step stencil makes it so easy!

Remember to always start with the light color first.


 I created my butterflies right on top of the raspberry cardstock.

While the base of my card was drying, I created a wavy banner to

 go across my card using the Land Boarders Die.

This is where I decided my sentiment would go.

To create the circle element of the sketch, I used the Circle Frames Die Set.


I also stamped and colored the butterflies from the Monarchs Stamp Set.

 Because I LOVE lots of layers on my card, I popped up the butterflies with foam tape.

After I put my card together, I added some dimension

to my butterflies with some Grape Nuvo Drops.

I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Using the Challenge Sketch

and your Favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment