Monday, July 13, 2020

A Slimline Ocean Inky Paws Challege 127

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Check this out!


 Unfortunately, summer has arrived in Texas. It is crazy hot!

This got me thinking about a dip in the ocean.


I used the Tranquil Tides Stamp Set to create this fun card!

I started by using the Slimline Frames and Window Die Set.

 I cut 3 layers of this die and glues them together.

Next, I took the panels of the Slimline Frames and Window Die Set

 and inked them up using Distress Oxide Ink.

For the center panel, I used a piece of blue tape and inked the top and bottom.


This created a perfect place for my sentiment.

Next, I stamped out my images using Distress Oxide Ink.

I kept my colors Nantucket inspired.

Finally, I attached everything to my card and 

added little details with my white gel pen.


And… my card is done!

I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Using the SUMMER THEME

and your Favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty.

DIANE



Check Out the Inky Paws Challenge Here


 


No comments:

Post a Comment