Monday, July 27, 2020

Life is Better - Inky Paws Color Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

CHECK OUT THESE COLORS!


Using the challenge colors, I came up with this FUN shaped card.



The base of this card is the “Scalloped Edge Square” from 

the FRAMES SQUARED DIE 

On top of this base is the super cute! PORCH SWING FRIENDS STAMP.

Choosing markers from my stash to match the challenge colors,

 I selectively colored my stamped image in.

Using the BANNER TRIO DIES  I created a place for my sentiment

When I was staging my card, I thought it was a little to flat.

I decided to use part of the PLAID STENCIL SET and the embossing pad for my

die cutting machine to create some texture behind my colored image.


I also added white “stitching” with a gel pen to my quilt.

I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Using the COLOR CHALLENGE

and your Favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty.

DIANE


Check Out the Inky Paws Challenge Here

 


No comments:

Post a Comment