Monday, July 20, 2020

It's Color Challenge Time at the Inky Paw's Challenge.


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way!

 IT’S COLOR CHALLENGE TIME!

With these amazing colors I came up with this card.



The base of this card is the CIRCLE FRAMES DIE

This is where I stamped the BIRTHDAY ROUNDABOUT STAMP SET.

I chose some markers that matched the challenge colors and just started coloring.

The hardest part was to keep the color nice and balanced so that

 I did not have one big blotch of color that would look crazy and catch the eye.

Next, I die cut out one more of the Circle Frame Die and cut 2-inch bottom part.

I tried to keep this part as small as possible so that you can get a lot of background.

This is where I stamped the sentiment.


This also created the perfect place for my goat and cupcake from the Bleat Stamp Set.

Finally, I assembled everything together propping up my goat and cupcake with foam.

For a final touch I selected certain items in the background and added some Glossy Accents.

I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Using the COLOR CHALLENGE

and your Favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty.

DIANE


Check Out the Inky Paws Challenge Here





1 comment: