Monday, July 6, 2020

Inky Paw's Challenge #127

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.


My inspiration for this challenge is an idea that has been rolling around in my head for a while.

 

A card by Diane Morales Featuring the Slimline Frames and Portholes Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs

 I tried putting this card idea on many different card bases

but sadly, nothing worked out the way I wanted.

It took the Slimline Frames & Portholes Die Set for this card to happen.

I did not use the full length of the die, I used only about ¾ of the die.

 My favorite part is the popup wave in the background that I created using the 

Sea Boarders Die Set



 This is a card piece that is placed behind the other waves.

 I also used the Sea Boarders Die Set to create the break waves on the card.

I used the Hills and Grass Stencil to create the texture in the waves.

My featured stamp is the purr- maid stamp set.

 Yes! my purr-made is pink!

  Why not have some fun with color!

 She is from the Purr-Maid Newton Stamp Set

I created a sparkly purple swimsuit and fin by using Stickles and a drop gem.



 I also added Stickles to my bright colored fish.

For a final touch, I added on the seagulls from the

Gull Friends Stamp Set.

and the sentiment from the same stamp set.

 I hope this inspires you to create something today.

Using the SUMMER THEME

and your Favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

Share your projects by using the

link in the challenge picture above.

Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Stay safe and Stay crafty

DIANE



Check out the inky paws challenge here



 



 

 


1 comment: