Monday, January 18, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

 
It is time for a COLOR CHALLENGE!

Here is my take on the color challenge.


The Candy Heart Stamp Set is perfect for the challenge colors.

Who does not love those tasty conversation hearts!

With the challenge colors being a natural for the candy hearts,

I turned my attention to the background of the card.

the Decorative Square from the Square Frames Die Set makes a great back drop. 


I chose the Slimline Frames and Portholes Die and

the Teal color for the base of my card.

For some added bling, I got out my stash of STICKLES

and added some glitter on the edges.

I chose a sentiment from the Floral Roundabout Stamp Set to complete my card.

Now it is your turn.

Show us your take on these fun challenge colors 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as


OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment