Monday, January 11, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge - Inky Paws Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is a refresher.

Here is my take on the challenge!


 When I first saw this theme, I thought of fun in the snow.

NEWTON’S TOBOGGAN is the perfect stamp set for this.

I stared with a background of created with the  

FRAMES SQUARED DIE SET and some Doll Pink Cardstock.

On top of the base, I added pink snowflake cardstock that I has in my stash.

To create the “snow” I used the LAND BORDERS DIE SET.


I intentionaly kept the bottom of the card flat.

 I just liked the look of the square bottom and the round top.

I stamped my image from the NEWTON’S TOBOGGAN STAMP SET

I chose soft wintery pastel color to color in my image.

For final touches, I used the same doll pink cardstock and a flag

from the FRAMES AND FLAGS DIE SET.


I also stamped a couple of snow flakes and added those to the front of the card.

That completes my take on the second half of the challenge. 

DON'T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as



 OR


 to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Happy New Year to everybody

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment