Monday, January 4, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge - Cozy Winter Theme

 

HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out the first challenge of  2021.

I was messing around one evening making backgrounds

with the Tiny Tree Stencil and kraft card stock.

I was trying all different colors, but nothing seemed to catch my eye.

On a whim I decided to try Black Soot Distress Ink on the stencil

 and the idea for this card was born.


Immediately, I knew that I wanted to use the Snowman Greetings Stamp Set.

I colored in the stamp by using more rustic colors.

I created the “snow” for my snowman to sit on using the

Land Boarders Die.


As a final touch, before I placed my snowman on the card,

I splatted the background with a bit of picket Fence Distress Paint.

This created a nice snowy effect.

That completes my inspiration for this challenge and my

FIRST Inky Paw’s Card for 2021

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Happy New Year to everybody

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE





No comments:

Post a Comment