Monday, April 5, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 145 - Friendship Challenge


                      Hello Inky Paws Fans!

 We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


          Here is MY take on the challenge.


The one thing that I deeply miss during this pandemic is going to the movies.

That two plus hours of bliss where you check your life at the door 

and just enjoy time with friends. 

For this card I used the Newton’s Movie Night Stamp Set.

Now that I have decided on a brand of alcohol makers that I want to use


I am having a great time exploring color. 

No longer am I scared of stamp sets that look too hard to color.

I had a blast coloring the trio of kitties!

In the background we have the Popcorn Stencil a perfect match for this fun stamp set.

    

To finish my card, I stamped my sentiment in the center and added on some popcorn accents.

                   Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

                                        

OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment