Monday, April 19, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 146 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on these amazing challenge colors.


For some reason when I saw the challenge colors, I thought tropical.

I started this card by using some bold yellow card stock.

The Frames Squared Die Set is my die of choice for this card.

On top of this I stenciled on the Tropical Leaves Stencil

using Versamark and clear embossing powder.


This is an aspect of the card that you cannot really see in photos,

but it adds a nice up-close element and texture for the recipient of the card.

My stamp set of choice for this card is the Tropical Fringe.

Pineapples and tropical flowers that are perfect for the challenge colors.

Once my coloring was done, I stamped in my sentiment in the center

and added some details with a Gel Pen.

Finally, I die cut out my stamped piece and a piece of foam using

the Scalloped Edge Square from the Frames Squared Die Set.

I glued the two pieces together and attaching them to the front of my card.

That is my take on the challenge colors.

   Now it is your turn!

 Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as



OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE





No comments:

Post a Comment