Monday, April 12, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 146 - Color Challenge

 

  Hello Inky Paws Fans!    

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

It is color challenge time!



HERE IS MY TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE.


I just love the color challenge!

 I been on a quest to use up my scraps of paper.

The larger pieces of scraps I been turning into backgrounds.

I used the Plaid Stencil Set for this background.



MY colors of choice were Mowed Lawn and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide.

Once I inked up the stencil on the yellow cardstock an idea for a card was formed.

In my mind plaid = farm = animals.

Newtons Nook has a bunch of cute animal stamp sets to choose from.

I settled on the Bleat Stamp Set.

I colored my goat in a light gray color and added a pop of pink on the collar.

To create a background for my goat I used the Floral Roundabout Stamp Set.

I stamped out my stamp with Versamark and heat set with white embossing powder.


Since I am using the Floral Roundabout Stamp Set,

the Circle Frames Dies are a must to cut out my background shape.

Goats love grass!

I created a base of “grass” for my goat using the Land Boarders Die Set.

I also stamped part of my sentiment on my “grass” with white embossing powder.

 To finish out my card, I attached my Goat onto the front of my card using some foam tape.

Pops of colors were created with flowers from the Bleat Stamp Set.

Finally, I created an orange banner with my sentiment for the top of the card.

That is my take on the challenge colors.


Now it is your turn!

 Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 


OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment