Monday, April 26, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge - Sketch Challenge

 


HAPPY MONDAY!

Who is ready for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge?

Check out this challenge!


Using the above sketch, I came up with this card.


I knew that I wanted to use the Winston Takes Flight Stamp Set.

I knew that I wanted to use the Sky Boarder Die to create white clouds.

That is when I decided I would have a blue sky, just two different shades of blue.

This would create the center element in the sketch.

I die cut out the sizes I wanted for a card front and a smaller size for the insert behind the clouds.


Using the Clouds Stencil, I inked up “clouds” using Chipped Sapphire and Stormy Sky Distress Ink.

When my ink was dry, I layered up my two pieces and admired my cloudy sky.

Next, I added on my white fluffy cloud I created.

Finally, I attached Winston and the banner.


For my airplane colors I went with a more vintage vibe.

I felt that this style of color would stand out against all the blue and white.

That completes my take on the fun sketch

Now it is your turn.

 Show us your take on this fun challenge.

 DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 OR


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment