Monday, August 2, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 154 - Use Stripes

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

You can ink those stripes on or just use up that scrap paper you have.

Simply show up the stripes!

For my take on the challenge,  I had to go with the Retro Sun & Palms Stencil Set.




I used ONLY the sun portion of the stencil.

I love purple, so I inked up a background of Dusty Concord and Milled Lavender Distress Ink.

To keep things grounded, I used Hickory Smoke Distress Ink for the bottom portion.


I carefully lined up my stencil on the 4 inch scallop edge circle from the Circle Frames Die.

While my ink was drying, I turned my attention to the

Kitten Beach Stamp Set and stamped out and colored my image.

To finish my card, I created a card base from purple card stock.

I attached my card front to the base and layered on all my stamped out goodies.

For a final touch, I stamped on a sentiment from the kitten Beach Stamp Set.



This completes my take on our stripe theme

Now it is your turn.

Take the challenge theme and show us your take.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment