Monday, August 16, 2021

Inky Paw's Challenge 156 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

I love the color challenge!

Of course, these colors just scream tropical, so why not go with it!


Using the Tropical Leaves Stencil is a must to start this card.

Once the stencil was secure on my cardstock I strategically

inked up the Tropical Leaf stencil using

Mowed Lawn

Peacock feathers

and Mustard Seed Distress Oxides Ink.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures while I was doing this.


I worked with a small blender brush and took my time, so I did not muddy the colors.

I also splattered on some extra Mustard Seed Paint to bring in more yellow color.

While the background was drying, I turned my attention to the Kitty from the

Newton’s Perfect Wave Stamp Set.  I stared by coloring in the surf board

yellow to stand out against the background.

A bright pink Bathing suit completed the look for my kitty.

To complete my card, I die cut out my card front square.


After I attached my card front to a card base, I used the 2 inch Circle

 from the Circle Frames Die Set to create a place for my sentiment.

Finally, I attached my kitty to the front of my card with foam tape

and added some sequins for sparkle.

This completes my take on our color challenge.

Now it is your turn.

Take the challenge theme and show us your take.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be chosen as

 


OR



to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment