Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 164 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Welcome back and a VERY Happy New Year!

Check out this challenge! 


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Newton Celebrates

Newton’s New Year

Frames and Flags Die Set


The question was “how to use the colors”

I decided since the red was the bolder of the colors. This would become the card base.

I used the Large Scalloped Rectangle in the Frames and Flags Die Set to create the card base.

A simple die cut square of Kraft card stock on top of the red completed the card base.

I dug into my paper stash to find some cream card stock and die cut a piece out

 using the Curved Edge Rectangle that is included the Frames and Flags Die Set.

This would be the start of my card front.


I wanted a little something behind the image I was going to use.

 the “celebrate” from Newton Celebrates was used to stamp the on the diagonal in the corner.

To finish my card, I stamped and colored my image.

Once that was attached to the front of the card, I stamped on a sentiment.

The sentiment is included in the Newton’s New Year Stamp Set.


To finish my card, I added some bling above my popped bottle.

I also colored in my champagne with a silver Sharpie.

That completes my take on this challenge.

 Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on these fun challenge colors!

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 


OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment