Monday, January 24, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 165 - Sketch Challenge



 
Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


Here is my take on the challenge!

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Love Quarry Stamp Set

Circle Frames Die

Tumbling Hearts Stencil

Frames and Flags Die Set

Kraft cardstock is one of my favorites to use on cards.

Now that there is Distress Oxide Ink, it is so easy to add color on top of that cardstock.

Barn Door Distress Oxide is my color of choice.

The Tumbling Hearts Stencil is going to make this card so cute!


I inked up my background and placed it aside to dry and turned my attention to the rest of the card.

I die cut my center from the Circle Frames Dies.

For the white circle, I used the Tumbling Hearts Stencil and my embossing pad

 for the die cut machine to emboss the hearts on the paper.



Next, I stamped and colored images from the Love Quarry Stamp Set.

With all my components ready to go, I stared to assemble the card.

First, I burnished off a bit of the embossed circle to add my sentiment.

This circle is layered onto the black circle and a banner created from the Frames and Flags Die Set.

To finish my card, I cut down my background of hearts and glued it to a card base.

I added my center circle and safety cones, and my card is done.

That completes my take on this challenge.


Now it is your turn!

Show us your take on this sketch.

 

DON’T FORGET

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

 

OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using!

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment